Virtual Wellbeing Series
Join us for the first ever joint Virtual Wellbeing Series, brought to you by the City BIDs & Partnerships: Aldgate Connect BID, Cheapside Business Alliance, EC Partnership and Fleet Street Quarter.
The Virtual Wellbeing Series activities range from mindfulness workshops to creative classes, from food & drink to beauty sessions, from workout classes to tours of the City, and even include an Online Spy Game!
Please use the Eventbrite links below to book your free place and to receive the relevant links to webinars and kits. Please note that spaces may be limited so get booking now!
Week 1 – 15-19th February 2021
- 15th Feb at 1:00pm – Mindfulness-based Resilience Workshop with Mindful Globe
- 16th Feb at 1:00pm – Mini Facial Workshop with Beauty Essence
- 17th Feb at 6:15pm – Drink & Draw with Leyden Gallery
- 18th Feb at 12:30pm – Barre Class with Fly
Week 2 – 22-23rd February 2021
- 23rd Feb at 1:00pm – ‘Go Crazy with Kokadamas’ At Home Gardening Workshop with Jar & Fern (Tickets to be booked by 15th Feb, to ensure kit delivery)
- 24th Feb at 1:00pm – ‘How to Look Amazing on Zoom’ Workshop with Beauty Essence
- 24th Feb at 6:15pm – Drink & Draw with Leyden Gallery
- 26th Feb at 12:30pm – ‘Room to breathe’ Tour of Open Spaces in the City with City Guides
Week 3 – 1-5th March 2021
- 2nd Mar at 12:30pm – ‘Sanctuary in the City’ Public Art by Refugees and Immigrants Tour with City Guides
- 3rd Mar at 3:15pm – ‘Spring Clean: Positive Habits Season’ Workshop with Charlotte Wiseman
- 3rd Mar at 6:15pm – Drink & Draw with Leyden Gallery
- 4th Mar at 5:30pm – Gin Tasting for Two with Workshop with City of London Distillery (Tickets to be booked by 18th Feb, to ensure Tasting Kit delivery)
Week 4 – 8-12th March 2021
- 9th Mar at 12:00pm – Active Recovery Yoga Session with Pure Sports Medicine
- 10th Mar at 6:15pm – Drink & Draw with Leyden Gallery
- 11th Mar at 6:00pm – ‘Operation Pegasus’ The Online Spy Game with AIM Escape
Week 5 – 15-19th March 2021