The latest Government information on Coronavirus can be found here, where you can also sign up for email updates for when any coronavirus information is changed on the GOV.UK website.
• Aldgate Business Resilience Webinars: The Aldgate Connect BID is hosting a series of webinars, discussing the impacts of the pandemic on Aldgate and the ways of moving towards recovery. For more information, to book your place or to view past webinars, please click here.
• COVID-Safe Hospitality Sector: For guidance for the Hospitality Industry on making Covid-safe preparations, please see the link below.
• TfL Toolkits: Briefing to retail, leisure and hospitality sectors.
Briefing to leisure and hospitality
Briefing to retail businesses
For Travel Guidance for businesses and employees, please see the link below.
• Gradual safe return to the Square Miles streets: Follow the links below to read how The City of London Corporation has detailed its transport plans to ensure the gradual safe return of people who work, live and visit the Square Mile.
City of London safe return plans
City Corporation sets out plans to support gradual safe return on the Square Mile’s streets
• COVID-19 Mandate Fraud: The threat from mandate fraud has increased during the COVID-19 response. This could result in organisations losing substantial amounts of money that will be difficult to recover. However, whilst mandate fraud is becoming more sophisticated, it is entirely preventable if your organisation is aware and takes the threat seriously.
For more information, please read the Government Counter Fraud Function – COVID-19 Mandate Fraud Guidance